468x60

.

Happy Birthday to Us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 10, 2007



Admit it. Aquariuans are by far some of the coolest people on Earth. So, I have been celebrating so much for other people's birthday and now mine that my free time is crammed with school work (planning our magazine conference that is going to be PHENOMENAL) and daydreaming which leaves little room for blogging:( Sorry I'm so late. I LOVE February. Welcome to my month!!!!





*I do have to start this post dedicated to my former youth choir director and my Pastor's daughter Crystal Harris who passed away last week from cancer complications. Her passing really hit me hard, made me think of my own health and most importantly reinforced the notion to live your life to the fullest. Even though she died before her 40th birthday, she had a full live using her beautiful classically trained voice all over Europe and always being heavily involved and doing all she could.
So in memory of Crystal, dang. That is such a crazy phrase to type. In honor of Crystal's lively spirit I wish all us Aquarians and February babies to have a great one and live it up!!!!



I surely did and continue to do. I was not looking forward to turning 22 as it only reinforced childhood and being a teenager are officially over for me so I made a schedule of dinner, parties, a happy hour, brunch and other fun times to make the event memorable.





It was absolutely great and I'll have to give you all the juice later. Along with reinforcing how blessed I am to have family and friends who love me (my homie Amber flew in from Georgia and my cuz drove down from Baltimore to party with me last night) I also realized when a door closes a window definitely opens!





Queen
est. 1985 and still going strong!
* those lovely cupcakes were from my wonderful friends and picked by my bestest.

0 comments: