468x60

.

Relax. Relate Release.

November 6, 2006
See this guy knows what's up. Or maybe some Denny's customer got excited writing this caption, either way I needed the chuckle I get from looking at this. Im stressed. Got lots to do which has been the story of my life since school started. We did the show today and it was HOT. be sure to check out the blog!!!!
iknowtheflavor.blogspot.com

I am probably so stressed because I have a lot to do before heading to NY with the magazine group on Thursday. One of the things I need to do is write letters of recommendations for two people I like for a program I did. Just last year I was in there place and was blessed to have a great friend and mentee do the same for me. Pay it Forward guys!
I had a great weekend and a really nice date take me to the Baltimore Harbor. Courtin is fun but I want a boo! ya feel me?

0 comments: