468x60

.

For My Viewing Pleasure

September 8, 2007
I know no one really wants to hear me complain, but earlier this summer when my mom and aunt came to town it made me a little down when they went to try and checkout some daytime shows and it sunk in that Id have to pass for a while on all the daytime touristy stuff. Well, God reminded me who runs the show and Im so excited to be able to go The View for Monday's show for the job and sit in the audience as they announce the new host and we all pretend to be surprised and act like we haven't seen the news in papers and blog. Let me know if you see me:) Journalism may not pay the most but for those of us in it love it and it definitely has its perks. As a journalist you have access to places you otherwise never would be allowed. I have a friend who was sitting close to Venus (or was it Serena?) at the U.S. Open. Unless you are a rich white guy or Esquire from ATL that ain't happening.
In my dorm room last year I had up Malcolm's quote on the media being the most powerful entity in the world. I respect the power! And now I just need to figure out what I'm going to wear . . .

4 comments:

  1. Jameil said...:

    hurrray for cute clothes on tv!! journalism is so fun. but i kind of can't stand the view. i miss out on all the nighttime activities w/my job. I'LL TRADE!! i'm a night owl thru and thru.

  1. Leslie Nicole said...:

    OMG!!!! i'm so happy that u are doing all these great things. I'm totally lovin' it... Keep it coming girlie, girl!

  1. Elle* said...:

    Power of the press, baby! LOL...But yea, Leslie and I went last year and it was pretty fun...

  1. Jameil said...:

    also..COMPLAIN ALL YOU WANT TO, ITS YOUR BLOG!!