468x60

.

Go to bed!

July 1, 2008
Me and my girls were laughing hard, quoting The Jacksons movie, after Jessica was randomly told she looked like Tina Turner, from a wacky guy on the train who looked just like Albert Einstein. Which lead to the amazing-ness that is Angela Bassett, and somehow got to her performance as Mom of the Jackson clan (that limp was something serious). 

 "Marlon! Michael!" storms around the house . . .

Joe Jackson wasn't playing about them towels by the pool. And as always, Angela Bassett set it off. 

"What you gonna do? .  . . Joseph, GO TO BED."

I'm wishing I had a mama jackson (well, I actually do:) to make me go to bed because these last few weeks, maybe even months, it's been harder for me to unwind and get my mind to just stop, so I can go to sleep sometimes. And coming from a narcoleptic sleepaholic that's big.  I'm just getting over the fact I was always the first one sleep at my own slumber parties.


2 comments:

  1. Jameil said...:

    i will forgo sleep for some fun in a minute now that my time here is running short! but ordinarily, i'm all abt the sleep!!

  1. SDT said...:

    hahaha!! you never stayed awake long enough to enjoy your own slumber parties!! hahahaha!!!