468x60

.

Summer Lovin

March 30, 2008

I read this post by Belle.
She salutes Whitley Gilbert as one of the Baddest B*tches around. Now you know I love my Different World so I was so with her. Whitley was a bad girl, and knew the power of southern charm:)

And then Belle goes on to break down the miracle of marriage. The amazing occurrence that two people could find each other, fall in love, and get on the same page long enough to actually make it down the aisle and pledge forever.

Deep indeed.

And I definitely believe in miracles .

And like all those happily coupled giddy girlfriends who love being in love and you love to hate, just as I wasn't looking all the things I thought I wanted in a guy strolled in my life. And like holding a newborn baby, Im paranoid I'll mess it up before it even has a chance to grow.
Keep ya posted

1 comments:

  1. Jameil said...:

    paranoia helps nothing. just calm down and enjoy the ride.