468x60

.

Loving Reckless . . .Atlanta Housewive style

April 3, 2009

So yesterday the blog world had its panties in a bunch wondering what was going on in the panties of Dwight . . .The Atlanta Housewives star who is getting a wife of his own as mouths wagged that he was getting married to a woman . . . 

And of course I felt I should go straight to the source, and dialed up Mr. Dwight to get the details.

Me: Hey Dwight, Do I owe you a congratulations?

Dwight: You've been reading the blogs?

Me: (Laughs) No a friend mentioned  . . .(which was true, Niem gchatted me)


“It’s really interesting because the men are so standoffish, but the women don’t care," says Dwight. "Most of the men around here are gay, lying to their wives, slipping and dipping and all that, but it is what it is. You have to enjoy life, and that’s what I am doing.”

Of course this set off plenty of debate. Should we all be that open-minded and at least be happy he's being honest? And of course the obvious response . . . "are Black women really that desperate?"

Well, as I promote loving reckless for the year, if you find happiness and love, who am I to judge it? 

I'm just not one to compete on who's the most feminine or cute in a marriage . . .

Could you date  a man who shared he had been bisexual in the past? If he was great and faithful, would you just rather not know?

1 comments:

  1. i have so much and nothing to say all at the same time.