468x60

.

More than you can chew

November 6, 2007

So today my tendency to be super involved came back to bite me on the butt. Hard. It stings. I was so blessed to come into freelance work with someone I adore and somehow I managed to mess it all up. horribly. The hours in the day aint changing so it is time for me to do some serious house cleaning in my life and get organized with a schedule. I sent my first ever "I'm sorry" flowers and I hope they will be my last because obedience is still better than sacrifice. If you say you are going to do something, do it. (that's me preaching to myself. And this is me biting off more than I can chew at the School of C ceremony)

But me feeling like my hands are in every pot is nothing compared to Brian White, who dropped by the office today. He is soo intelligent and the ultimate multi-tasker doing his thing with a production company with Boris and writing scripts along with acting. I didn't realize he was in the NFL before, worked on Wall Street and definitely knows how to work relationships he made while at Dartmouth (my second choice!). He has a lot of plans for Hollywood and I'm not mad at it. For someone who is offered a lot of "mainstream" roles I had to ask what he thought of the tendency to cast Black leading men like Will and Denzel with their love interest not Black like Eva Mendez in Hitch (which I SO need on dvd. Really) and his answer was interesting. I guess I really have done a little growing up not even trying to sneak a peek at his back. lol. And I guess he and me apologizing are good friends as my post from last winter on Brian White shows after seeing Stomp the Yard.
living through the growing pains,
Reah

2 comments:

  1. Jameil said...:

    sigh. he's sooo adorable. my stomp the yard boo is columbus short. holla! that's stomp the yard, right?? lol. when you know you've bitten off too much is the time to step back and breathe. it'll be alright. we learn from every situation. keep knockin em dead!

  1. oh i'm in need of the DVD too girl!